Texas State & Federal Labor Law Poster
$ 19.95 – $ 29.95
The Texas State and Federal Labor Law Poster is reviewed annually by attorneys to insure that all notifications are up to date and the overall poster will protect your business from any fines by federal or state inspectors. The poster is also updated annually, and if you take a subscription, any new or changed notifications will be both mailed and emailed to you when they happen — keeping you constantly in compliance at all government levels.
Both the state of Texas and the federal government require businesses to keep their employees aware of various rights and obligations through the display of mandatory notification posters. If displayed separately, these notices could take up a whole wall in your place of business – and probably not attract much readership.
Enter our attractive, easy-to-read All-On-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster, which can be displayed either horizontally or vertically because it’s two-sided.
On top of that, our poster is reviewed each year by attorneys to ensure its accuracy and completeness.
In short, you can’t go wrong either practically or professionally by acquiring and posting our All-On-One Texas State and Federal Labor Law Poster, one convenient package to keep you in compliance with relevant state and federal laws and regulations.
Keeping up with these changes isn’t always easy or convenient, so we also offer an update service that will send you, by both USPS and email, the revised and new notices as they appear. In this way, you can stay worry-free and in constant compliance.
We’re so confident of this service that we offer a $35,000 “We Pay the Fine” Reimbursement Guarantee if you opt for an update subscription. The Guarantee protects you should you ever be inspected and fined for posting deficiencies.
Current Posting Requirements
- EEOC Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Fed-OSHA “It’s the Law” Notice
- Federal Minimum Wage Notice
- Employee Polygraph Protection Notice
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Notice (where required)
- USERRA Rights and Benefits Notice
- Payday Notice (Meets notification requirements)
- IRS EITC / Notice 797 / W-4 Notice (Meets notification requirements)
- TX Payday/Unemployment Insurance Notice
- TX Equal Employment Opportunity
- TX Workers’ Compensation Notice 6
- TX Workers’ Compensation-TWCC Notice 5
- TX Ombudsman Workers’ Compensation
- TX Child Labor Law LLCL-70